Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday To-Do



Today I have been super busy! My To-do list before we leave tomorrow just seems to keep on growing....Ohhh Well!
Today I went to the gym this morning to work out with my trainer.

Then I quickly came home and showered to leave again to meet my friend Krissy and her adorable 3 months old today for lunch at Chili's

Then I went to get my car serviced, I needed an oil change. While waiting I went over to Barnes and Noble and read a little and got the new Chelsea Handler book "Bang Bang" since I do not own that one and I am in the process of reading her other 2 books.
After leaving Toyota, I went to Target to get a belt, got my rings clean so they are nice and shinny for my anniversary, and went by Zach's work. I dropped off my left overs from lunch so he had something to snack on since he is on the closing shift.

I came home and made reservations for dinner for 2 nights next week while we are at Disney and then my dog sitter came to pick up ms. Jazzy, she was very sad to leave me :(

I finally had a chance to blog and have to keep it short because the Celtics are on tonight and I have to finish cleaning and packing we leave in less than 24 hours!!! YAY!!

2 comments:

  1. Seems like quite the lovely day. :) Whens your anniversary! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your celtics (well not really but that sucks that you will be disappointed)

    Sounds like you had a great and busy day. Good job on getting so many things accomplished... :)

    ReplyDelete