Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pinterest Party-Review



We had a lot of fun last night! I wish i did a better job taking pictures. We had so much fun that we are going to do it again next month. We each picked a different category for next month's party.

Here is what was made and some reviews:

I had the appetizer category. I made Pizza dip and spinach, feta and black olive cresents. Both were very good.
You can get the pizza dip recipe here
I changed it a little bit. I used turkey pepperoni, light cream cheese, fat free sour cream, light mayo and light cheeses. It was still very yummy!
You can get this recipe here

For Drinks my friend Kelly made this yummy strawberry drink and jolly rancher shots.

Jolly Rancher vodka
You can get the recipe here for the jolly rancher shots

This strawberry peach Sangria was AMAZING-Watch out cause you cannot taste the alcohol.

You can get the recipe here

Next up we made the DIY craft/project. Marianne had this category. She purchased small tiles and craft paper and we modge podged them. They came out great.

Here is how we made them:
1-pick your paper and cut to size
2-place a layer of modge podge on the tile
3-put paper on the tile and modge podge on top
4-when that dries add a second layer
4-after that dries we sprayed modge podge on to make them glossy
5-You can put felt on the bottom or we put little felt stick on circles to make them not slide or scratch surfaces.

Here are our pictures:

Next was Dinner. Kathy made Champane chicken. It was very yummy!


Finally we had dessert. Candace couldn't make just one dessert, she made two. I loved the pink lemonade cake which i was surprised. It was so moist. Here is the recipe


These are mounds brownies. They were good just very rich.

Well thats my review. Can't wait for next month. I have crafts. Not sure what i am going to do yet but if you have suggestions let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment