Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Where have I been



Well where do i began..I stopped blogging in 2010 for many reasons...First my husband got sick that summer as i posted about. He is good now but it was rough. That school year I got moved to 3rd grade. If any of you are teachers you know how hard it is adjusting to a new grade level. 2011 we found out I was pregnant in May. We were so excited. Then in June we moved my mom and brother to GA. Being pregnant I was exhausted..blogging was the last thing i was thinking about.

On January 24, 2012 (This was my actual due date) we welcomed a beautiful 6lb 11 oz baby into our lives. William James Tobin was born at 4:23pm after 15 hours of labor. He is named after my husbands late grandfather (Bill) and my late father (james). Here are some pics of my little man.

1 day old









Easter Sunday

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww! Glad you're back an that your husband is okay. Congrats on the new addition!

    ReplyDelete