Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pinterest Party

So i had this great idea to have a pinterest party. Since everyone under the sun Pins like crazy i thought it would be a neat idea to have a pinterest get together. I wanted to do a small gathering because it is so hard to work with everyones schedules. The smaller the group the easier it would be to find a day that works for everyone.

Here was my idea. One person would bring and entree, one a dessert, one a drink (alcoholic of course) one a DIY idea/project and one an appetizer. For our group there are 6 of us. Since my mom doesn't cook and she is in our group whatever our category is we will do 2 of.

Tonight I am are making Pizza dip
Pizza Dip
and
spinach, feta cheese, black olives and crescent rolls
Spinach, feta and black olive cresant rolls.


I will post pics and details about my party tomorrow. I am sure it will be a lot of fun. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment