Sunday, July 18, 2010

Prayers and GTKYS!

Prayers for Zach again! :(
I thought everything was going well. I talk to hubs on his break yesterday at work and he was great. Then I get a phone call about 2 hours later asking me to come get him, that he can't drive home. I was like OK??????
Upon arrival I was told that 10 minutes after talking to me they called 911 because he felt like he was going to pass out and had dry mouth and never felt like that before.
The paramedics got there and checked his vitals. Everything checked out ok. They said if he could walk to the car that i could drive him to the ER and withstand the ambulance bill. Well as soon as he got up he sat down from feeling dizzy.
At the hospital the hooked him up to all sorts of machines checked his heart, his blood. They pumped him with 2 IV's at the same time and concluded that he was fine.
So we are still left with no answers as to why he keeps getting sick. We are both beyond frustrated and want to know what is wrong, he has not been his normal energetic self in over a month, he has lost 15lbs and we don't know what is going to happen next!!! AHHH

Again sorry to bore you with all this, I feel terrible that I have no idea what is wrong with him.

On to Getting to Know you Sunday!

Getting to know YOU
1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be?
Hmmm...I think It would be Australia! I have never been but I have wanted to go there since I was in the 4th grade. They speak English and have the coolest accent.
2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?
Flip Flops in the snow...There is nothing like frozen feet. I would take sweaty hands any day over frozen feet.
3. Fried or Bake and why?
Bake! I hate greasy food. I love sweets hence my love for baking.
4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?
Gosh! There are so many, Besides the obivious Mariah Carey because of my dad connection, I think I would want to interview David Beckham! He is so HOT!
5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?
Chicken Soup for the teenage soul! I read all of them, there are like 10 of them now.
6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.
Summer: General Hospital, Big Brother, Pretty Little Liars
Fall: One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries.
7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?
I am bad at these so I am just going to wing it:
"Live for today, Remember the past, Embrace the Future!"
8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be?
I would do the trapeeze or what this girl is doing:

5 comments:

  1. Yikes, that's scary! I hope they figure out what's wrong. Do they think it could be dehydration or something? Is he drinking enough fluids? Sorry, that's probably the most obvious statement ever. Praying that he gets better and stays better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so terrible to hear you all are going through that! I have been having a similar thing happening to me with the dizziness..I actually fainted last week at a concert. My Dr. said it was Vasovagal Syncope. I hope that helps, prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, that is so frustrating not knowing what is going on or what the answers are! My thoughts and prayers are with both of you and I hope you find answers soon!

    PS-->My guilty pleasure is totally General Hospital!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so weird! I hope you guys figure it out soon... or that it stops happening! (preferably both!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope everything is okay with your man. :-\ Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete