Monday, July 19, 2010

Prayers and Movies

Prayers for Zach: Update

Thank you so much for all your thoughtful comments yesterday. It is awesome to have so much support. We went to a regular doctor today and we are still left unanswered. They said well everything looks normal, even after I fought her and said my husband is not normal, he has no energy we wouldn't be here if he was normal, she said everything checks out ok.....BOOOOOOO

He feels ok today, but he clearly is not back to normal, so we are still wasting money on co pays at the doctors that don't give us answers, next stop back to the GI doctor to see what he says.

Thanks again and I'll keep you posted.

Movie Reviews!

Well this summer I have seen 3 movies!

The first movie I saw this summer was Toy Story 3!
Before you make fun of me, my brother and I went to see it. He has a connection to it, since it was his favorite movie and he and my dad use to watch them. We loved it. It was so cute and funny!

The next movie I saw this summer was Grown Ups!
It was great! We loved it. Definitely a new kind of movie for Adam Sandler since it wasn't straight up comedy, it actually had a story. Cool fact: the water park scene was shot at Water Whiz water park in Mass, I grew up going there as a kid. It was so cool to see it on the big screen.

The last movie I saw this summer was of course:
ECLIPSE!!!!
I have read most of your blogs and seen a mixed review on the movie. I think it was really good. I think it came really close to the book. I especially enjoyed this hot werewolf:


Thats all for now!

4 comments:

  1. I would not judge you for Toy Story because I saw it and loved it! I also agree with you about Eclipse. Definitly the best of that series so far.

    Hopefully Zach will be better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will cross my fingers Zach stays feeling better and you find some answers!

    I have heard from sooo many people that Toy Story 3 was very good, so you aren't alone!

    How funny I live in Mass and I didn't even know the movie was shot here haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see the first two movies SOO bad. I've already seen eclipse twice!!! :) (i'm lame!) Toy story, and grown ups are on my top lists for movies!

    I really hope you get answers about zach! I think its harder not know whats going on.. then knowing.. so at least you can do something about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so scary about your husband! I'm sorry the both of you are going through this right now. I'm praying you're able to get answers as to what is going on with him soon! I hope it's nothing serious. Hang in there Zach!!

    ReplyDelete