Saturday, July 17, 2010

Let me try again!

I"m back!
Hopefully for good this time. I never thought blogging in the summer when i didn't have to work would be so difficult.

Well since it has been almost a month since I posted I will catch you up to speed. We have had a crazy summer in the Tobin house. It all started when we were home (in RI) and Zach got sick and had to go to the ER. He had food in his throat that wouldn't pass.
They gave him so medicine and he was ok. For the next couple of days he didn't eat much. We made and appt with a G.I doctor. He wanted to do and Endoscopy. We scheduled that.

In the meantime I taught Kindercamp for a week and had to attend a math training. During the week i had math training Zach went in for his procedure.

Everything went well. When i got home he was fine. About 1 hour later he started experiencing flu like symptoms. I called the doctor and he said to bring him to the ER. Thats what we did. 7 hours later to find out that he was throwing up blood in his stomach from the procedure. Since June 11, Zach has lost about 13lbs and he is not built to loose weight, in fact he got gain a few pounds. :)

We have an appt this week with the GI doctor to see what he says and where we go from there.

Besides all of Zach's problems, my dryer broke and we had to buy a new one. Then the TV in my bedroom broke :( Unfortunately we can live without that and with everything else do not have the money for a new TV.

My brother was here for about 2 weeks and decided he wanted to go back to RI. He left on July 8th. :(
Rounds of mini golf, 3 movies and many trips to Lake Lanier Water Park later,my summer is almost over :(

I only have 2 1/2 weeks left and its back to school. I have lots of updates so I will be blogging a lot to catch everyone up to speed.

Sorry for the long boring post. I hope everyone is enjoying there summer!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - sounds like my summer! Blogging seems so easy when you don't have to work, but that is so not the case! Sorry to hear about the complications with Zach - hang in there and try to enjoy your last two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow you have been very busy! Why is it when it rains it pours.

    I hope Zach is better!

    ReplyDelete