Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Vacation recap Day 3!

Sunday June 6th we checked in at the hotel Saratoga Springs early, they were able to give us a room right away :)
Then we headed to EPCOT!


When we were done with EPCOT we took a break, got some lunch went to the grocery store to buy some waters and snacks! The great thing about Disney is you can bring that stuff in!!
We swam in the pool for a little while.
Then headed to Magic Kingdom! It was extra magic hours they were open till 2am. We didn't stay that late though!
Here we are on Splash MT.
The castle at night time changed to many different colors, here are just a few!

Sorry I have been MIA. I started getting my classroom ready, i report back to school in less than 1 week :( I cannot believe summer is almost over. Also I will have a update on Zach if not today tomorrow. Things are getting better slowly!

No comments:

Post a Comment