Monday, July 19, 2010

Prayers & Top 2 Tuesday

Prayers for Zach: Update day 2
Today we went to the GI doctor to follow up with him. He did Zach's endoscopy on June 30th. He said that his esophagus looks normal but something is still not right. So he ordered another procedure to be done. This is like a ultra sound of your digestive track, because obviously Zach is having problems eating and such. Today he says he feels worse so he is laying low and hopefully going back to work tomorrow.
We scheduled the procedure for 2 weeks from today, that is the soonest we could get it done.

Thanks again for all your kind words and support, I will continue to keep you posted.

Top 2 things you want to purchase!

Right know nothing because we are on a budget with all these medical bills. But I guess that is the fun of this post.

If money wasn't the problem the top 2 things I want right now are....


1. A new phone. I really want an Iphone but we are with verizon, we were going to make the switch to At&t and get them until all the mess with Zach and things breaking happened.

If we stay with verizon I am going to have to eventually get a new phone and we will probably get the new Droid Incredible.
My phone loves to shut off when it wants to and hubs phone doesn't work unless it is on speaker.


2. A new car. I would love this
Black Range Rover Sport!!

but will settle for this
lol. Either a Toyota Highlander or 4 runner. I also have my eye on this beauty:
A Lexus GX or LX10

Seriously, I am in need for a new car but am holding out until we add to the family if you know what i mean :)

Head over to Taylor's blog to participate

2 comments:

  1. Great picks...! :)

    I really hope the scan will show whats up with zach! PRAYING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought a Toyota Highlander and I love it and it totally works for our family of four.

    Who wouldn't love a range rover or lexus though haha!

    ReplyDelete