Friday, February 26, 2010

Favorite Fridays!




My friend Jennie has started a new weekly post! I love it. Follow along if you can!


Favorite Fridays

This week's topic is Favorite Vacation Spot

My Favorite Vacation Spot: Mexico!

I know your probably thinking where in Mexico. Well there are two places that I have traveled to and love them both equally. The first is Cancun. I have been there 4 times. A former friend of my mom's owns timeshare so we use to travel with him.



The second is Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. We went there on our honeymoon. It is beautiful and relaxing at the same time. Though the ocean is not quite a "swimming ocean" It was such an amazing trip.



3 comments:

  1. Ooh I've always wanted to go to Cabo!

    Great pics, they make me want summer even more, hehe.

    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! I've never been to either of these places!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog glad I found you! Following from FF:)

    ReplyDelete