Sunday, February 28, 2010

5 Questions

My blog friend Sam over atLife is Beautiful tagged me to answer these 5 fun questions with 5 answers each. And if you haven't already, I highly recommend popping over and checking out her blog too!

Question 1: Where were you five years ago?
- I was 20 almost 21 years old!
- I was a Junior in College
- Zach and I had been together for 3 years
- I made a really good friend in College who today is one of my best friends!
- I worked for a photographer and an after school program. The photographer was actually the photographer at my wedding!

Question 2: What is/was on your to-do list today?
- Laundry
-Grade Paper/ Plans for this School week
-Gym
-Clean my bedroom/bathroom
-Make Chicken Parm for dinner

Question 3: What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
- Healthy snacks: apples with peanut butter, celery with laughing cow cheese, triscuitts, cheese stick, almonds/walnuts
-Unhealthy snacks- oreos, cookies, chocolate, spicy nacho doritos, munchie chips

Question 4: Name 5 places you have lived
- Warren, RI
-Providence, RI
-North Providence, RI
-North Kingstown, RI
-Lawrenceville, GA

Question 5: What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire?
- Write a check to charity not sure which one, there are so many i would love to give money too.
-Buy my mom a condo wherever she wants to live.
-But Zach and I my dream house
-Get a black Range Rover Sport for me and some nice car for Zach
-Go on an around the world vacation to Italy, Greece, Australia & Hawaii
-Save half so we can have kids and be comfortable
(Sorry i cheated i know that was 6 :) )

The 5 lovely ladies I tag are:
- Jennie @ A girl in Pearls & A boy with Toys
-Elizabeth @ musing experience

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! I'll probably do this tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag! I'll get on this tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading your answers!! :-) I joined in!! :-) Thanks for tagging me!!

    ReplyDelete