Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wishful Wednesday


Every Wednesday Kelsey over at The Seattle Smith's does a Wishful Wednesday Post which i love to participate in. This week the topic is

"I wish....I could play a character's role in a book and it would be Becky Bloomwood from Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella!


I Love these books. Becky is a hilarious character that loves to shop and boy does she know how. Although my husband and mother say I am a shopaholic I am not nearly as bad a Becky is. If you haven't checked out this series I highly recommend it. She will keep you laughing the whole way through!




4 comments:

  1. I've never read this, but I've heard good things! I'm a bit of a shopaholic myself.. but probably not as bad as her either, lol.

    Happy Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice!! I love that no matter how bad I am as a shopaholic - I will never be as bad as her. Although, I AM comparing myself to a fictional character, hah oops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the pick!! I love ot shop too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her books are so fun and easily relaxing to read!!!!!

    ReplyDelete