Saturday, February 13, 2010

Portfolio Updates!

Stationary!
I also make wedding invitations, programs, table numbers, place cards and thank you notes. Here are some from my wedding:

My wedding invitations that i made. They were pocketfold invitations with embossed butterflies.

This is a picture of the program that i made. The inside was printed on Vellum paper

The table numbers and place cards that i made.
I also made these diaper invitations. I am having a diaper baby shower for a friend and made these!





3 comments:

  1. How awesome! You have talent my dear!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Gosh. Do you make all these by hand? That's so awesome! I'm jealous of all your creativity! Soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable. Thank you for submitting to Trendy Treehouse. You are on our list for contacting. Talk to you soon!!!

    Thanks again, Tara

    ReplyDelete