Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sorry for being M.I.A. :(

Sorry I've been M.I.A. As a school teacher in the south we don't have February Break. I have been so busy at school with tutoring before and after school and working the after school tutorial program, that all i want to do when i come home is eat dinner and go to bed. This is usually my time with my hubby too. Here is a little recap of the past week:
Last weekend it snowed on Friday. It was beautiful. We went to Johnny's Pizza with our friends to celebrate my friend Jess's husband Andrew's birthday.
Here are some pictures of Snow in Georgia:




Saturday was my friend Jamie's son Ryan's first birthday party.
Here are some pictures from the birthday party:
Ryan opening his present from me!
The family!
P.S. By that night the snow was melted..lol

Sunday was Valentine's day with Zach! We went and saw Dear John at Phipps Plaza. It was a toss between Dear John and Valentine's Day. I told Zach to pick. He picked Dear John because he thought it would be like the Notebook which he liked. Well we both were a little disappointed. Then we did a little shopping I was able to finally get my new Tory Burch shoes :)


We went over to Nordstrom Rack(Nordstrom outlet) This is our favorite store we love going there we always find great deals. I got 2 dresses, 2 tank tops and a sweater!
We ended our day with dinner at Olive Garden.

Monday- Friday were typical days at school. Wednesday as many of you already know was Ash Wednesday. This year i was able to talk Zach into giving up something with me for Lent. He has agreed to give up Pizza and Soda. I am giving up Chocolate Candy and Starbucks. Wish us luck!

Saturday i met up with my friend Jess and her two boys and we went to the park. It was 60* in GA. The rest of my weekend has been spent cleaning the house and doing laundry. Next week is the baby shower for my friend Krissy at my house!

Hope everyone has had a great weekend!
Zach and I have been watching alot of the Olympics! Have you been keeping up with the winter Olympics?

2 comments:

  1. Love tory burch and those shoes...i bought some sandals on Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nordstrom Rack is an awesome store! Love finding deals there!! Hope you had a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete