Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday!


I have seen some blogs that do a thankful thursday and think it is so sweet. I will try to post something every thursday that i am thankful for. Today i am thankful for my husband. He is truly my best friend. A little history: We met my senior year in high school in the airport. I know you are thinking thats not possible. Well believe it. My best friend in high school is a triplet. She and her brothers played on a traveling soccer team. The day after Christmas they were going to a tournament in FL. She asked her parents if i could come with them and they said yes. I knew who he was because when we played his school i knew him as the "ward-smith friend who is really good a soccer" hehe! Anyway he later told one of my BF's brothers that he thought i was cute. We exchanged numbers and talked when we returned home. I asked him to my winter ball that February. 2 weeks later, February 19, 2002 we officially started dating!! We made it through College together and he even moved with me from RI to GA when i was offered a job! He told me that he gave me 3 months. If he could live with me, he knew he would marry me. On October 1, 2008 we traveled home for my BF's(same one who introduced us) wedding. When we landed in Boston, he proposed. He said he felt that he should do it at a place that brought us together!! We got married the next summer on June 7th, 2009!

Me and my Best Friend on her wedding day! I was her MOH!! :)
Our Engagement photo
Our Wedding Day!
I changed into this dress!
Our Honeymoon in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Our wedding rings :)





2 comments:

  1. OH. I love thankful Thursday! You can use the thankful thursday photo on my blog if you want. Cope and paste it!! :-) Love all the photos!! Your rings ARE so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete