Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Top Two Tuesdays: Stores!


Top two favorite stores I like to shop at! Man this will be hard.

1. Nordstrom/Nordstrom Rack! I love Nordstrom because I usually buy my Tory Burch shoes there or my newest pair of Uggs. At the Rack I have found everything and anything from shoes to $20 dresses, Ed Hardy Tees and North Face. They have everything. I also like the Rack because it is organized. I am not a TJMAX girl. Don't get me wrong, I like TJMAX I just can never find anything because it is too crowded.




2. Gap! I am a Gap girl, I love Gap everything from their sweaters to their jeans. For some reason their jeans always fit me the best. I hate buying jeans and when I do they usually end up being GAP jeans. I do go through fazes with GAP, sometimes I like their clothes and other times I don't.

My other store that I am in love with and I get most of my work clothes from is New York and Company, I know it said top 2 so i will stop rambling. But hey, Its shopping What girl can't ramble about shopping!! :)

What's Your Favorite Store? Head over to the Undomestic Momma to join!

2 comments:

  1. Love Nordstrom.! As for Gap, I am not a huge fan. Honestly I haven't stepped foot in there in about a year. Lol

    ReplyDelete