Saturday, April 17, 2010

all abut me & a giveawy!

I saw this get to know you Q & A on several blogs and wanted to play along!

Three names I go by:

1. Justine

2. Mrs. Tobin-from my teachers

3. Thorpee-some of my old friends and co workers call me this

Three jobs I have had:

1. After School Child Care Provider (in college)

2. Worked at Talbots (In college)

3. Teacher (currently)

Three Places I have lived:

1. Warren, RI (mom's house)

2. Providence, RI (in college)

3. Lawrenceville, GA (currently)

Three favorite drinks:

1. Water

2. sugar free rockstar

3. Vodka w/ crystal light


Three TV shows I watch:

1. One Tree Hill

2. Gossip Girl

3. Amazing Race


Three places I have been:

1. Aruba

2. Cancun & Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

3. Las Vegas


Three places I would like to visit:


1. Athens & Santorini, Greece

2. Hawaii

3. Rome, Venice, Florance, Milan, Italy


Three people who text me regularly:

1. Zach

2. Marlene (She is the mom of the little boy I baby sit)

3. my mom

Three favorite old TV shows:

1. Saved By The Bell

2. Full House

3. 90210


Three favorite dishes:


1. grilled chicken and broccoli

2. pizza

3. lobster or any seafood

Three makeup products I cannot live without:

1. Mascara-big tease from bare essentuals

2. Black eyeliner: from Urban Decay

3. MAC shadestick in fresh cement ( it is fast and easy eyeshadow)



Three things I'm looking forward to:

1. Summer and going to Disney with Zach for our Anniversary. Then going home to see family and friends

2. 2 weddings this year. 1 i am in and the other is a childhood friend of mine.

3. Having kids but not for a while at least 2 years.
go ahead and play along! :)

Head over to Undomestic Momma to enter in this giveaway
Carolina Pads has tons of fashionable school and office supplies! Their things would be the perfect mothers day gift!

5 comments:

  1. I love sugar free Rockstar :-) Have you ever tried the sugar free Full Throttle? I think it tastes even better then Rockstar. Pizza is my fav too ;-)

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love One Tree Hill and Amazing Race!! Obsessed! Thanks for blogging about the giveaway :) lots of extra entries for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun! Yay for Jess' wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you mentioned crystal light & vodka -- I <3 it too! People think I'm crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got to represent Rhode Island.! (: I love love One Tree Hill, I could watch it for HOURS.!

    ReplyDelete