Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Break Recap!


WoW where do I begin! I had so much fun in Daytona Beach with Danielle! I left early Tuesday morning and flew from Atlanta to Orlando. The flights to Daytona were way more expensive and Orlando is a short drive from Daytona! Danielle has class in Orlando on Tuesday's anyway so it all worked out. While she was at class I went to a hotel where her mom works and go to lay by the pool! Check it out!






After she got out of class we went to the Cheesecake factory for dinner and it was yummy.

Wednesday and Thursday were pool days. Here are some more pictures.






Friday it was rainy and cloudy so we went to the movies. We went and saw The Last Song since I finished reading the book in the few days by the pool. I loved the book. I cried like a baby however. I actually have a personal connection to the book and movie and don't want to say much to ruin it for anyone. Despite reviews I did enjoy the movie. It was hard to watch but I loved it.

Friday night we rented Precious and stayed in and had Pizza and a movie night. Precious was ok. I'm not sure about all the awards it got. It was kinda weird at times. Did you see this movie? If so what did you think?



Late Friday night Zach got in. Saturday we all went to the beach/pool again and had some more fun in the sun. Here are some more pictures.












Saturday night we had every intention on going out after dinner, however we are "too old" lol i guess because we were exhausted. We went to Olive Garden for dinner and had some drinks there and then went back to Danielle's.






Sunday Zach and I left we drove home back to Atlanta. It was time to get my lesson plans done for this week and papers graded...BOOOO to spring break being over so fast....oooo well..

I have missed the blogging world and am glad to be back!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome, and you look awesome too.! I saw The Last Song twice and I totally agree with the crying aspect. It hits home too, so I understand. Very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous of your spring break for sure!! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you girls are so tan! I'm jealous! Glad ya'll had a great spring break :)

    ReplyDelete