Sunday, April 25, 2010

Getting to Know you Sunday!

It's Getting to know you over at Mannland's




The questions..

1. If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be..romance..horror..comedy..suspense or action? HMmm either romance or Comedy! I love to laugh and I would love to work with Adam Sandler or Ben Stiller or Sara Jessica Parker!!!

2. Do you recycle? I try to :(


3. Have you ever been to a strip club? Lol! No I haven't never really wanted to go to one.


4. Do you have a nickname? At school last year some friends called me Thorpey we went by the last name thing. Now that I am married they can't come up with a good one for Tobin...lol.. My first name is not that easy to create a nickname for. Although I have been called, Just and J


5. What's a name you can't stand to be called? JUSTIN! Clearly I am not a boy and you don't know how to read if you are calling me JUSTIN and not JUSTINE


6. What are your Summer staples? Dresses, skirts, bermuda shorts and lots of fun sandals.


7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself? Besides groceries...ummm new tank tops from Old Navy!


8. Are you happy with your boob size? LOL my husband is so i should be. I guess i don't mind them, i wish they were 1 size smaller due to the pain in my lower back all the time.

To play..copy the questions..answer them..post them on your blog..then come back here and link on up!

2 comments:

  1. Hi just stopping by to see your answers. I can see why you would get annoyed being called Justin! Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love wearing sandals in the summer! Cute blog and new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete