Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Top Two Tuesdays: Magazines!

Its time for Top 2 Tuesday over at The Undomestic Momma

This weeks topic is top 2 Favorite Magazines:

1. Shape Magazine
I love to read Shape every month because it has so much in it. From new workout ideas, to cardio tips and diet help. It is a very motivating magazine and helps me sometimes get out of a rut! This month my favorite comedian Chelsey Handler is on the cover!

2. My second favorite magazine is People!
I love people magazine because it gives me the star scoop and its not as "trashy" as some other magazines. It also usually has fashion looks in it as well. I love doing the crossword at the back. People is my must have magazine when i am traveling. I will be getting one today in the airport for sure!



There is still time to ask me anything. I got a few responses yesterday! Ask away! You can ask in the comment section or send me an email to Jtobin1204@gmail.com


Also there is still time to enter in lots of great giveaways. Click here for a great spring giveaway from For the love of Stilettos.


I am off to Daytona today. My flight is at 9:55 am. I cannot wait to be in the sun for the next 6 days!

I am going to try to keep blogging but I'm not making any promises :)



6 comments:

  1. I love both mags!! Chelsea Handler is the best too!

    Enjoy your fun in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I love your magazine picks!I get SHAPE and thats my gym read, it motivates me! I hope you have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love SHAPE! I just finished reading Chelsea's issue last night and it was great! I always end up tearing out pages of products, recipes, etc. that I want to try. It's by far my favorite magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great picks!! I love both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE both of those magazines!! :-) I'll have to go pick up the new Shape issue since Chelsea is on the front, I just love her! lol..

    Have fun in Daytona!!

    ReplyDelete