Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wedding Wednesday!


Today is my 10 month anniversary! In just 2 months from today Zach and I will be celebriting our 1 year anniversary. I thought it would be fun to post details from our wedding every week to countdown to our Anniversary! I hope you enjoy looking back at our journey!

This week I will be introducing the wedding party!


We didn't want a big wedding party and the way we picked our attendants worked out so well that this is how we paired them:


Matron of Honor and Best Man
Leah is my best friend. We have been best friends since high school. She is actually the person that introduced me to Zach. We have remained close through college and still today. I was her Maid of Honor in her wedding as well.


Jeremy is Zach's older brother. A cool fact about Jeremy is that he and Zach are both born on September 17 they are just 2 years apart. He is married as well and Zach was his best man.



Bridesmaids & Goomsman


Chelsey & Tyler: The sibling couple!
Chelsey is Zach's sister and although she and I are only 3 months apart in age I love to call her my little sister. Chelsey and I grew close from day 1 of me dating Zach. She is currently engaged and we are so excited for her!


Tyler is my one and only brother. We are 7 and a half years apart in age. It meant so much to me that he was in my wedding. Since loosing the day we lost our dad I knew that we had to stay strong as brother and sisters. It actually wasn't until we moved to Georgia that Tyler and I got close. He will be graduating from high school this June and he plans to move down here to Georgia to stay with us for a little while. We are excited to have him.



Jay & Pat: the cousin couple!
Jay is my cousin and she has always been like a sister to me. I knew i wanted her to be apart of my wedding because we have always been so close.


Patrick is Zach's cousin. He is very close to Pat and spent two summers living with Pat and his family while he played soccer which made them even closer.



Danielle & Nick: the childhood friend couple!
Danielle is a friend of mine from college that I call my angel bridesmaid. She stepped in 2 weeks before the wedding because my childhood best friend dropped out due to personal and medical reasons. I was devastated but glad Danielle was there to step in. Danielle and I met in College. She survived 1 semester in RI. Then moved back to Florida. She has family in RI which kept our friendship together. Every time she would come home we would make plans to see each other.



Nick is Zach's best friend from birth. He and Zach have known each other all there lives. He is still a big part of Zach's life today. Zach told Nick that if he didn't have a brother to be his Best Man that Nick would have been the one he would have chosen.


Stacey & Anthony: The College friends Couple!
Stacey and I met in College. We went through the Education program together and became really close. My best memories with Stacey are our lunches at Panera then Shopping at Oldnavy after class. She is currently engaged and I am in her wedding this September.

Anthony and I went to Hight School together so I have known him for a while. He and Zach played on the same travel team then were roommates for 4 years in college. The two became even closer and still talk every once in a while. He cannot wait to be Uncle Tony and asks us everytime he calls if he is going to be an uncle :)

Jr. Groomsmen and Flower girls!
Tristan and Olivia are my youngest cousins on my dad's side. I am the oldest grandchild and Olivia is the youngest. I knew i wanted flower girls and I didn't want to make their brothers feel left out. They are too old to be ring barers so i decided to call them Jr. Groomsmens.
Marcus and Abigail are my cousin Jay's kids. Because she and I are so close, these two have always been like a niece and nephew to me. I knew I had to have them apart of my day!


I hope you enjoyed my Wedding Wednesday information and stay tuned each week as i countdown to our Anniversary!!


4 comments:

  1. awe, this is so cute. I love how you couples were alike. Like how you put the cousins together, and college friends. I really like that.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that this wedding celebration comprised of people close to the couple's hearts. I love the color palette. Congrats!
    cufflinks

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures! Happy 10 months! :)

    ReplyDelete