Saturday, April 3, 2010

Super Saturday & the Winner is......

Erin you have till Monday to email me your information! Thanks & Congrats!! :)

Yesterday I had a great day! We were off from school because it was good friday. I had a fun filled busy day. First I went to the gym, then went home to shower of course..lol.. Then met my friends at a nearby park. The weather was sunny and 85 here. Here are some pics of my friends kids at the park.



After the park Jonathan and I got some lunch, icecream and did some shopping. OldNavy had $5 tanks! So of course i picked up a few new colors and replaced my white, black and brown ones !

Then I went to get a haircut. The lady that cut my hair is super good a straightening. She flat ironed my hair after she cut it and it is so straight :) Here is a pic of me with straight hair


Today I went to the gym, then got my 1st Pedi of the season, then tanning and to the Adidas outlet for some new workout clothes. Now I have to clean the house so i can spend tomorrow with my hubby!

Don't forget to head over to For the love of Stilettos for a amazing Spring/Summer giveaway including OPI nailpolish, a book, and a gift card.
******If you are a new follower of her and enter be sure and tell her you found out about the giveaway from me :) Thanks!!!

Happy Easter!!


.

2 comments:

  1. It was a beauty here as well! Love pedi weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st pedi of the season? Awesome! Love the hair :)

    ReplyDelete