Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Everyone!!


Zach and I gave up Pizza, soda, chocolate and starbucks for Lent and we successfully completed 6 weeks without all of the above. Since it is just us down here and we both don't like ham we are going to have what we gave up and go out for Pizza!! LOL. Zach actually wants to try giving up something new every 2 months our next goal is no fast food. I hardly eat fast food. He is the fast food junkie. So i said how about soda only once a week and chocolate once a week. So we are starting this on Monday.

Now on to Getting to know you Sunday from Mannland5

Getting to know YOU
The questions..

1. Showers or baths? Showers everyday sometimes twice a day after I work out at the gym. I do love baths I just don't have time for them. I take baths when I'm sick they usually help me relax.

2. Do you have any crazy urges? Shopping for SHOES!!!!! and sometimes snacking I know thats not really crazy but I don't really have any crazy urges

3. What is one thing we don't know about you? Umm not sure..How about my favorite flower is a Lily! Lilies are perfect for Easter and we also want to name our 1st girl Lilianna and Lily will be her short name :)
4. Exercise..love it or hate it? Love to hate it is more like it. Exercise is a must in order to stay fit and healthy.

5. Do you think you have a good body image? I have always been self conscious of my body. My husband loves it so I know I shouldn't complain. I just wish I was more tone and drop some pounds. It seems to be harder with age :(
6. Flour or corn tortillas? I like them both but mostly like flour.

7. How do you celebrate Easter? Typically with family eating ham and stuff. We usually go to church get dressed in pretty Easter outfits. This year we are not home nor is there any family around. It is just me and Zach and we are going to enjoy a bog juicy pizza since we haven't had pizza in six weeks.
8. Hard boiled Easter eggs or plastic eggs? I like hard boiled egg whites especially in a salad. I love plastic eggs at easter time and to go egg hunting is so much fun. That is one thing we can't wait about having kids so that we can start that tradition with them.

Head over to Mannlands to play along!!

Don't forget to head over to For the love of Stilettos for a amazing Spring/Summer giveaway including OPI nailpolish, a book, and a gift card.
******If you are a new follower of her and enter be sure and tell her you found out about the giveaway from me :) Thanks!!!
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! I'm thrilled to have a new reader. And that it's someone who loves weddings like I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter! Enjoy your pizza!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that y'all are having pizza for Easter! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter! I'm so impressed that you gave all of that up for Lent-congrats!

    I like giving up new things for a period of time too-it's a great way to improve who you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY EASTER! Hope you had a nice weekend!! :-)

    ReplyDelete