Sunday, April 18, 2010

Getting to Know you Sunday!




Wanna play..copy the questions..answer them on your blog..come back to Mannland's blog and link on up!


The questions..

1. Mens chests..hairy or hairless?
My hubby is mainly hairless. He has a little hairs. I am not a fan of hairy chests but i do not like hairy backs lol.

2. How often do you run red lights?
Not sure..maybe once a week. I try not to here because they pretty much have cameras on every light now so i try to be extra careful.


3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..whose would you raid?
there are so many I would love to raid.
Sarah Jessica Parker's-Sex and the City closet!
Mariah Carey for all her shoes-if you google her closet you will see what i mean
Jessica Simpson because I like her style
Lauren Conrad because I like her style too.

It is very hard to pick just one do I have to????

4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog?
Defiantly my blog.....Please send more followers my way :)

5. What makes you feel sexy?
When I am tan, in good shape and in a great outfit! Or when I am in sweats or PJ's and Zach still flirts with me....lol

6. I get excited when...........?
I get excited alot. 1. would be at school when my kids do well on something that I am teaching and the light bulb finally goes off. 2. When I go home, i get excited to see my friends and family. 3. When something is funny I laugh so hard i snort...lol yes i am a snorter 4. When I travel i get excited. 5. When i go to the most magical and happiest place in the world as i walk down main street I feel like a kid again!

7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"?
Outdoorsy if it means sitting by a pool, or on a beach with a book and drink in my hand :)
I don't like camping but I like playing at parks with kids and running on trails...but please noooooo camping

8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars?
This is hard. If someone said here is the house you designed fully furnished how I would want it inside and outside in the location you have always wanted which is on Cape Cod and I wouldn't have any payments or anything I would probably pick that because houses on the Cape are more than 1 million dollars mainly because of location and I would want one on the water.

6 comments:

  1. We just walked down Main St! we went to Florida a few weeks ago. Just stopping by from Mannland5 Getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! If you want to know more about the flip flop swap come back to my blog. Look on the right hand side of older posts. Flip Flop Flip Flop Swap Time - the post is called. It will tell you all about it. Today is the last day to sign up if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Lauren's style too! - I agree on the outdoors-y answer; love laying by the pool with a drink & good book!

    Great answers :-) Hope you had an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like chest/back hair either! And I looove Lauren's style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the sweet comment on my post!!! My secret?? Lots of protien, lots of cardio, and taking a water pill right before this picture was snapped! haha ! Love your blog! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE LC and Jess!!

    I agree about the house on the Cape!! No payments and fully furnished....BAM I'm in!

    ReplyDelete