Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wedding Wednesday!

Wedding Wednesday Week 2!
Only 7 weeks and 5 days till our 1 year Anniversary!

This week I am going to highlight our flowers!

I love Hydrangeas they are my favorite flower next to Lily's! :)
For the bridesmaid bouquets we had Hydrangeas and white rose bouquets. We sprayed the hydrangeas a little so that they would pop to go with the girls dresses.




I did not have a traditional white bouquet. I personally am against them because you spend so much money on flowers and you want them to pop in you pictures. I use to work for a photographer and I use to here brides say all the time that they wish they had more color in their bouquets. Even if the color is just a touch more of green. I am not trying to offend anyone who has had white bouquets I am just not a fan of them. My best friend and Matron of honor did a white bouquet and it still looked beautiful I don't want to upset anyone. Please remember this is just my opinion. Now that I have rambled on, I choose to have similar bouquets to my bridesmaids in which I had the hydrangeas and roses but to make mine stick out I added Stephanoittis flowers and butterflies to my bouquet.

Hope you like them!

Tomorrow I will be posting my responses to all the questions you guys asked me. If you have any more please ask away!







4 comments:

  1. I love your bouquet.! So pretty.! I actually do have a question. Since I still live in R.I. and you have moved away, what do you miss most about this lovely little state. I am dying to know seeing as I can't find one thing besides my family that I would miss. HA.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! No need to apologies to those who had all white bouquets. Thats whats so great and intriguing about weddings, everyone does it differently!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I followed a link over here from Musing Experiences. The name of your blog caught my eye because, well, Tobin is my last name =)

    Also, hydrangeas are my favorite flowers. Something about them just makes me happy. They look so delicate and clean, excellent flower choice!!

    ReplyDelete