Sunday, March 28, 2010

Getting to Know you Sunday & Birthday Wishes!

Today MannLand5's Getting to Know you Questions came from a male blogger.



Here we go!


1 - Why did you start blogging? I wanted to try it because my friend Jennie at A girl in Pearls has so much fun doing it. I also wanted to try to use it as a business and show people my art work.
2 - Who's the one blog friend that you would want to meet most in "real life"? Well I already know Jennie from a Girl in Pearls because we went to school together. This is hard so if i have to pick two I would like to meet Sam at Life is Beautiful and Jenn at Life with Leah. I would love to meet lots of other Blog friends too.
3 - Why are you always concerned with losing that "extra 10 pounds" when chances are your husband/boyfriend/friends tell you that you look just fine the way you are? My husband loves me anyway he just wants me to be happy. For me I want to be in better shape and healthier and look closer to the way I looked when he fell in love with me.
4 - What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you? I loved MannLand5's answer, the only guy I care to understand me already does. Zach is awesome as I'm sure all our husbands are.
5 - Tattoos. How many do you have and how many are visible when you wear your "everyday" clothes? I have one. It is a Butterfly and hidden in it's wings are the letters DAD for my dad. When my dad died my family and I threw his ashes over the Bay in Rhode Island. A butterfly flew around my head and then flew away. Then on the year anniversary the same thing happened. It is on my foot and small. Maybe I'll take a picture of it and share it with everyone. But butterflies are my way of remembering my dad.
6 - What was the best year of your life and why? My best year was my senior year. It was 2001-2002. I had so much fun in school with my friends and that same year I met Zach! :)
7 - Name three things you would do if you were a man for one day. Eat everything I can and not gain a pound because thats what Zach can do, watch sports all day and play video games i guess this questions is funny.
8 - What's your alcoholic drink of choice that usually raises a few eyebrows? shots: the bachelorette shot of Bailys and butterscotch with whipped cream...lol.... I also love redbull and vodka, and jaggerbombs. I'm not a big drinker at all.
On to Birthday Wishes!
Today is Jennie's Birthday over at A Girl in Pearls! She is a childhood friend of mine. I know many of you follow her blog so head over and send her some Birthday Love!!
P.S. I will announce my Giveaway either tonight or Tommorow!!! YAY My first one!

7 comments:

  1. That tattoo sounds beautiful! I agree, my Hubs eats whatever he can find and never gains more than like 2 lbs. How frustrating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tattoo (and the story) sound wonderful. I'm sure he loves it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you started blogging!!!! :-) You are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping over from MannLand5! I love all your answers, so fun!!! That shot sounds pretty yummy, I might have to check that out!

    Thanks for sharing! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I really love the tattoo design. That is so sweet, and I think that's always a great way to memorialize someone :).

    Woohoo for the giveaway, can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awe, I love tattoo's with a meaning. That is really sweet.

    ReplyDelete