Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Top Two Tuesdays: Random Facts!

Top 2:
Random Facts About Yourself

1. I love to Travel. I have a list of places that I want to go to and I keep a list of places I have been.
Places I've been:
Niagra Falls, Las Vegas, Aruba, Cancun, Mexico, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico & Punta Cana, Dominican Republic!

Top 10 Places I want to go to next( in order of importance)
  1. Athens & Santorini, Greece
  2. Hawaii
  3. Italy
  4. Sydney Australia & New Zealand
  5. St. Thomas, St. Martaan, St. Lucia
  6. London, England
  7. Paris, France
  8. Barcelona, Spain
  9. Ireland
  10. Bora Bora/Fiji
My list goes on but you get the point!

2-I have my dream house layout sketched from each floor to each closet also the front colors, windows and landscaping. My dream job was to be an architect and I couldn't afford art school, so i choose my second career choice. Zach sometimes says to me that he wants me to go to school and try to be an architect.

Head over to the undomestic momma to play along!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway here!




5 comments:

  1. I love your aspiration to travel. That is so awesome. I want to travel also. I really haven't gone anywhere outside the country besides Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to have my dream home all sketched out - i just drive by current houses and wish that i lived there! one day you will be living in your dream home and loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooved Punta Cana, it was so pretty! I'm a new follower, very cute blog... can't wait to read some of your other posts when I get a bit of free time! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your travel list! And that is amazing about your house all planned out! you should so go back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your 2 facts!! (: I have a general idea of what I want my dream house to look like, but having the sketches is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete