Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wishful Wednesday



'I wish' .... I could wear/could have worn _____ dress on my wedding day!
(single or married, you can play!!)

If I was getting re-married today I would still pick my wedding dress only because I wouldn't be able to afford my dream wedding dress.

My dream wedding dress would be Cinderella's dress. I have always loved Cinderella and would feel like a princess in it. The funny thing is Zach wanted to propose to me in front of Cinderella's castle at Disney but he wasn't able to. If money wasn't an option I would have loved to have a Disney wedding. It would be a dream come true. Thinking about yesterday's Top 2 Topic of kid names makes me excited to have little ones to take to Disney. I love Disney so much even as a 20 something. My grandfather use to call me his princess and he took me to Disney several times as a little girl. Kirstie Kelly is a famous designer that make Disney Princess inspired dresses. Check here out here.


This one is my absolute FAVORITE!!!
The other dress designer I have always loved is Vera Wang. Her detail and creativity is amazing. Again if money was not an issue I would have loved to have Vera Wang make me a custom dress. A favorite of mine and I'm sure many others is Jessica Simpson's Vera Wang wedding dress she wore when she married Nick Lachey!

For my wedding day I wore a Simmone Carvalli dress. I got an amazing deal on it from the shop I got it from. It is very simple with flower detail on the front where the bodice gathers and there are pearl beads in the center of the flowers. The back layers down through the train.


What are you wedding dress dreams?

4 comments:

  1. I love your dress! cute story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I've got to say, I think your actual dress was the prettiest! They're all gorgeous though :)

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who wouldn't want to be a princess on their wedding day -- I LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete