Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Top Two Tuesdays: Names!


It's time for top 2 Tuesdays! I love the topic this week. It is.......
Top 2 Favorite Names

Not that we are trying to get pregnant or expecting but it is something we love to talk about. Yes even Zach doesn't mind to talk about baby names.

1. Girl: We both love the name Liliana Vicortia. I don't know why or where it came from. I love Lilly flowers and the name Lilly is so pretty we wanted Lilly but a not as popular Lilly. So we thought of Lilianna and we can call her Lily for short. We are not 100% on spelling yet! We also love the name Zoe. I would love to have a girl and give her Zach's initials Z-C-T and then a boy my initials J-E-T. For Zoe we are thinking Zoe Catherine.

2. Boy: Our number one favorite has always been Aidan James . Aidan is an Irish name and Zach is irish. James was my fathers name and i always said i want to incorporate James into my kids name somehow. We are stuck on a boy name that has my initials. I like Jayden but Zach doesn't. Ohh well. When the time comes then we will decide.

Do you have baby names picked out? If so please share!!

2 comments:

  1. Zoe is so perfect! I know an adorable little girl named that (spelled Xoie) and I highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete