Sunday, March 14, 2010

My first Award


A big thank you to Sam over at Life is Beautiful for giving me my first Blog award! This is so exciting.
The rules for accepting this award are:
- Put the logo on your blog or within your post (check!)
- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers (check!)
- Link to the nominees within your post (check!)
- Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog (check x 12!)
- Share the love & link to the person from whom you received this award (check, check!)

I give this award to (in no particular order):


5 comments:

  1. aw yay! congrats! awards are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! THank you so much!! You are awesome!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! And thanks for passing the award onto me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, thank you! :)

    P.S. I left you a little something on my *blog* too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the award!! :-)

    ReplyDelete