Sunday, March 21, 2010

Getting to Know you Sunday!

Today is Getting to Know You Sunday over at MannLand5!!
Getting to know YOU
To play: Copy the questions and then go back to Mannland5's page and link up!!

The questions..

1. What year did you graduate high school? 2002
2. What part of your body do you neglect the most? probably my feet and toes I hate feet
3. Beach house or Lake house? Beach house definitely. I grew up near the beach and that is 1 thing i miss about living near Atlanta is there are tons of lakes and the beach is 3-4 hours away :( 5

4. Mac or PC? Mac and love it!
See full size image




5. Did you wear braces? yes I got them in 5th grade and they came off in 7th! I hated them but they were worth it. 4

6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be? This is totally random but it would be Victoria Beckham! Mainly because I LOVE her Husband and it would be cool to have her amazing lifestyle for a day!

The Hot Couple 2
The Amazing Hot Family! 1
7. How many times have you moved in your life? Ummm lets see, my family moved into a new house when I was 8, then when I moved into my dorm room, then into my apartment in college, then back home, and almost 4 years ago I moved to GA so i think thats 4 times.

8. Would you rather cook or clean? cook! Especially baking its my fav and my hubby loves it!

4 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through MannLand - its so cute! you have a new follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a beach house!!!! That would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an award for you over at my blog: growingyourgrassgreener.blogspot.com

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog through Mannland5...I also graduated in 2002 and would rather cook!!! Your blog is very cute!! I'm a new follower...Hope you hop on over and check out my giveaway!
    http://thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-bet-you-want-to-win-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete