Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Acronym


Since I am a teacher I thought it would be fun if todays post was an acronym!

M: March Madness!
March Madness has officially begun! I know many of you have already blogged about it and are excited as well. My husband is a huge sports fanatic and the one sport i don't mind watching with him is College Basketball. Every year we fill out our brackets and see who does better. The first year we met I bet him that Duke would win and he said that Maryland was going to win. Well he won that year! Lol. I'll have to fill you in on my picks later! Typically we are huge UNC fans, well since the Tar Heels are not that good this year we will have to go else where. Zach went to Providence College which is a Big East school. He usually likes to favor Big East schools like UCONN, NOTRE DAME, SYRACUSE, SETAN HALL, & GEORGETOWN!
What is your favorite sport? Do you watch March Madness?
O: Orlando
For Spring Break this year which is in 3 weeks! I will be flying to Orlando where one of my good friends Danielle will pick me up and I will be staying with her. She lives in Daytona Beach. So it will be a fun filled girls week of fun in the sun! I am so excited an cannot wait to sit and relax in the sun! Here are some pictures of me and Danielle last December when Zach and I went to Daytona for my birthday!


What are your Spring Break Plans?


N: Nausea &
D: Dizziness
No I am not pregnant! Or at least I don't think I am. I got that question about a million times today. My grade level thought it would be funny to try to cheer me up and say so I hear your pregnant. Well I'm not, Today was just a not so good day for me. At about 10:00 this morning in the middle of teaching my 5th graders math I started to feel nausous and dizzy. I ignored it and continued on with my day. I ate my snack and took some excedrine. Well it got worse. At around 12:00 I went down to the clinic and laid down for a little while. I still have no idea what is wrong with me. I cancelled my afternoon tutoring and babysitting jobs and came right home after school. I will say that may have exaushted myself since i have gone to the gym everyday for the last 13 days straight working out like crazy. I am also dieting. I've lost 5.5lbs so I thought everything was going well. Last week I came down with Laryngitis again and has some mucus. So i guess I have just been a big run down mess and the time change didn't help. So tonight it is me, the couch and the TV!
A: Award!
I received my second award today from Krystal at Krystal's Kitsch
[<span class=
Since I just passed one my last award to 12 people, I pass this one on to anyone who wants it. You are all Sugar Dolls to me for leaving me comments and reading my blog. So grab it and add it to your blog!

Y: Yesterday
Yesterday well last night Zach and I watched Amazing Race. We love that show and are particularly watching it this year because there are two teams from Rhode Island (where we are from). We don't know the players but think it is cool the not 1 but 2 teams are from our small little state. I am also a hugh Jeff and Jordan from Big Brother Fan! Then I watched as the new season of Kendra started. I just love her. She is so quirky.
What do you watch on Sunday's? Do you and your significant other have a show you watch together?

2 comments:

  1. First of all...thanks SO much for the teaching advice. I reeeeally appreciate it!
    Secondly, thanks even MORE for the award. You are too sweet and way too adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh can't wait for March Madness!! You know that I am a die-hard DUKE fan! Can't wait to see them win the National Championship this year ;) lol!

    ReplyDelete