Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wishful Wednesday: Olympics

This week the Wishful Wednesday topic is:
"I wish'... I could have gone to the 2010 Winter Olympics to see one event, and it would have been the men's gold metal hockey game vs. Canada.

I am not a NHL fan at all but I do love a good game! I use to cheer for Hockey in high School (I know you are thinking, they had cheerleaders for hockey???) Yes and it was so fun! I actually learned a lot about the sport and enjoyed watching it. Especially when they were good games. I tuned in to the gold metal game hoping for a USA gold. We didn't win but it definitely was a great game. Do you enjoy Hockey? Did you watch the USA vs. Canada game?



2 comments:

  1. That would have been such an amazing and intense game!!! I still wish USA could have pulled it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hockey was my choice too. :) I loved watching that game on TV!

    ReplyDelete