Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wishful Wednesday: Handbag!!

It's Wishful Wednesday over at Kelsey's Blog
This weeks topic Handbag:)
'I wish' .... I could afford this
Louis Vuitton Cabas Mezzo in classic monogram canvas handbag without putting a dent in my pocketbook!
I have had my eye on it for about 10 years(I'm not lying). However it is $1220.00. Maybe someday. There are lots other LV bags that I love but this is my favorite. I am also a Gucci and Fendi fan. For right know I will stick to Coach since I can pretty much afford that!

7 comments:

  1. Yum...that bag is just yum :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute.. Love your choice.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bag choice!! I'm definitely a Coach girl,too. I LOVE all things Coach (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good choice. I love me some Louis. I love Gucci too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my stars I love that bag too! I put a Louis on my list as well! My friend has the bag that you want and it is the PERFECT size! Good Pick!

    Your blog is so cute! Consider me a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bag would be absolutely lovely!!!! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete