Sunday, May 30, 2010

Getting to know you!



1. Have you ever snooped around someone else's house?
Yes and I am ashamed of it.

2. Can guys and girls be friends? ( thanks Jen!)
Absolutely! Some of my best friends are guys, including my husband!

3. Can you curl your tongue?
LOL! yes and I love to tie a knot with a cherry stem with my tounge...hehe
4. Have you ever stolen anything?
Tough questions this week....yes when i was a kid I am pretty sure I stole some candy and my mom made me go back and give it back.

5. Would you rather talk on the phone or text?
Depends on the person. If I have alot to say I would rather talk. If it is something short and sweet I like to text. I always talk to my mom on the phone. We talk at least once a day and have been for the past 4 years since I have been in Georgia.

6. Memorial Day plans?
Sadly I have none, I wish I had a pool in my backyard. I may get together with some friends so I can go to the pool with them but I'm not sure. Usually I am home at this time of the year and having cookouts and with friends and family. :(

7. What do you do to relax?
Exercise, read, lay in the sun, shop or sleep!

8. Do you do anything to honor those that have died fighting for our freedom?
No, I should I know that is bad, like i said we are not usually here for Memorial Day, so we don't have anything to honor those who have died.
Hope you all have a safe, restful and fun Memorial Day weekend!



To play..copy the questions..post them..then go back to MannLand and link up!

3 comments:

  1. You're so right..my top 100 are similar to yours, and I'm a TOTAL Mama's girl. Also..we want to name our first baby boy Tobin :) So weird!!! Glad to connect with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! love getting to know you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laying in the sun. So relaxing. I am looking forward to doing that on Tuesday.

    Nice to get to know you!

    ReplyDelete