Thursday, May 13, 2010

Summer Fun Swap!

Don't forget to email me if you want to participate! Today is the last day!!

Update!! Summer Fun Swap will be open for one more week. It will officially close on Friday May 21st



Summer Fun Swap!

The dollar limit will be $25. You can use this limit and the answers to the questions and make a fun Summer "basket" for your partner!
How exciting would it be to get a new beach towel and pair of flip flops?
Or your favorite magazine and summer item!

All you have to do if you want to participate is email me with answers to the following questions along with your address.

What is your favorite color?
What is your favorite summer item?
What is your favorite magazine?
What is your shoe size(in case your partner want to get you flip flops)?
What is your favorite snack item?
Any other summer things that you like and want to share with your swap buddy!

I will try to pair you with someone close to you in range to help with shipping.

Email me @ jtobin1204@gmail.com if you want to participate.

I will compile all the participants and partner you up. We will shoot for a mail date of June 1st! That will give us about 2 weeks to shop!

Happy Thursday! I only have 9 days left of this school year!!!

3 comments:

  1. Such a great idea, wish I had heard about it sooner! Off to e-mail ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my package this week! Thanks for hosting it was FUN!

    http://happinessisajourneyforjanna.blogspot.com/2010/06/happiness-is.html

    ReplyDelete