Friday, May 7, 2010

Favorite Friday

Favorite Fridays Topic: Animated Movie!


This Friday's "Favorite Fridays" Topic is:

Favorite Animated Movie
This is hard I am like a little kid when it comes to animated movies especially Disney.

My favorite Animated Movie is........The Lion King
However...due to Simba's dad dying in the movie I have a very difficult time watching this movie. It came out around the same time my dad died and so it sometimes is difficult to watch.
I also love...Finding Nemo..I know another sad movie..But I love the sea turtles!!! This movie is what made me want to swim with sea turtles some day.

My favorite Disney Princess Movie is Beauty and the Beast! I love Belle and her journey with the Beast!

Head over to Jennie's blog to play along!

Click here if you want to participate in my Summer Swap!

2 comments:

  1. I love The Lion King! The music is so fabulous, and Timon & Pumba are hysterical. :)

    ReplyDelete