Sunday, May 9, 2010

Getting to know you Sunday!




To play..copy the questions..post them..then click here for MannLand's blog to link up!


The questions..


1. What has been your most memorable Mother's Day? (with your mom, as a mom, or with your wife)
My most memorable time is when my Nana was still alive and we all went out for breakfast together. Then I went and spent time with my Meme too.
2. Have you ever been pulled over for speeding and were you able to talk your way out of it?
As far as i can remember..no I haven't been that lucky. I have only gotten I think 2 tickets for speeding and they were a very long time ago.

3. What's the oldest thing you have hanging in your closet?
Skirts I bought a long time ago at oldnavy! They still fit and are so fun for summer!
4. Do you whiten your teeth?
Last year as a wedding gift my dentist gave me free whitening trays! They work so well my teeth are nice and naturally looking white. I only have to re-whiten every couple of months!
5. Underwear or Panties..What do you call your "unmentionables"?
Underwear!

6. If you could go on vacation right now..today..where would you go?
All expenses paid...Then I would go to Greece! I have been dying to go to Santorini, the Mykonos and Athens.

7. Do you get offended when people cuss on their blogs?
No not at all. To me blogging can be a way to vent and sometimes that is necessary.

8. If you had to give up one luxury item, it would be....?
I guess it would be shopping with credit cards. Shopping is a luxury to me because you spend money on something you don't necessarily need.


Happy Mother's day to all the moms out there!


Click here if you want to participate in my Summer Swap!

Don't forget to email me your address and your answers to the questions!

1 comment:

  1. I would have had almost all the same answers! I loved reading these about you!

    ReplyDelete