Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Flip Flop swap!


As Promised I would share my flip flop swap details. The swap was hosted by Kimberly @Kimberly's Korner. Everyone that participated had to find a pair of flip flops between $10 - $15 and mail them to their assigned partner by May 1st. I was partnered with Karen from A bee and his honey. I got her flip flops on Monday and was so excited.

I sent Karen these flip flops:

She sent me these:
0506001931.<span class=

They are my FAVORITE COLOR!!! TURQUOISE!!! LOVE THEM!!!

This was so fun and exciting. It made me think of something fun to do with you guys. I am going to call it
Summer Fun Swap!

The dollar limit will be $25. You can use this limit and the answers to the questions and make a fun Summer "basket" for your partner!
How exciting would it be to get a new beach towel and pair of flip flops?
Or your favorite magazine and summer item!

All you have to do if you want to participate is email me with answers to the following questions along with your address.

What is your favorite color?
What is your favorite summer item?
What is your favorite magazine?
What is your shoe size(in case your partner want to get you flip flops)?
What is your favorite snack item?
Any other summer things that you like and want to share with your swap buddy!

I will try to pair you with someone close to you in range to help with shipping.

You will have till next Thursday May 13th to email me @ jtobin1204@gmail.com if you want to participate.

I will compile all the participants and partner you up. We will shoot for a mail date of June 1st! That will give us about 2 weeks to shop!

Happy Thursday! I only have 14 days left of this school year!!!


9 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much for the flip flops!! I love them!

    Oh and sign me up for your summer fun swap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest idea-EVER!

    I'll be emailing you pronto! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm signing up for sure! : D I found you through Karren's blog. : D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just sent you an email! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea. I sent you an email :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you go to my blog and link up with your flip flops? thank you!! Its on the right hand side of my blog. Thanks for participating!!! :>)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great idea! I will be sending an email your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im over from kimberlys korner and Im now following you!! I want to join in!! I'm also having a swap!! Hop over and join in if you want! Id love you to!

    ReplyDelete