Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wedding Wednesday

Today's Wedding Wednesday Topic is my....

Bridal Shower!

I had so much fun at my bridal shower. It was small but perfect. My mom and my girls did such a good job decorating and organizing everything. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day. Check out my cake that my friend made me...It was so yummy!
I walked in and was welcomed by these 2 cuties!
Opening presents with lots of help!

Me & My mom!
Me and My bridal Party(minus Danielle)
Me and my ribbon bouquet!
My yummy cake!!

3 comments:

  1. Awww looks like a great day. You are too pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fabulous shower and what a beautiful cake! Very talented friend you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cake and looks like a great shower:)

    ReplyDelete