Thursday, May 20, 2010

Anniversary Plans!

Ok so here they are: Out Anniversary is less than 1 month away and I haven't shared where we are going yet. Ok before I tell you its not something super extravagant, but we love going here and have been here before.

Zach and I are going to...........


Walt Disney World!

I know thats not very romantic and its such a place for kids. We decided to do something small this year because we have so much going on with 4 weddings on our calendar and graduations. Plus last year we went out of the country twice.

Anyway, Zach's parents have Disney time share at Saratoga Springs. So we will be staying there:


We will be park hoping, golfing and having a day at the spa.
We are also going to go somewhere nice and special for our Anniversary dinner.

I have hinted at 2 places:

Cinderella's Castle
or
Someplace at Epcot's world showcase.

If anyone has any tips or suggestions let me know.

Woops I got a little excited and thought I was posting this tomorrow..lol.

Yay for today being Friday!

I only have 3 more days of school next week and I'm on Summer Vacation!


3 comments:

  1. haha although I wish it was Friday it is only Thursday!! But this sounds like a fabulous anniversary getaway! I love Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vacation sounds great. :) Definitely check out the tequila bar in Mexico and "Drink around the world" at Epcot! We ended up eating in Morocco and I had amazing chicken. I've also had food in Mexico before and it was perfect to end the night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds AMAZING!!!!!! How do I join the swap? I commented a while ago but never geard anything back from ya..........my email address is marialanek@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete