Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday!


Top 2 things you want to do before you die

1. Travel around the world and go to at least these 5 places: Italy, Greece, Australia, Hawaii & Paris, France!


2. Go Cliff diving or sky diving! I know sounds scary but I have always wanted to do it. I have already bungee jumped and I have zip lining on my current list. Why not make things more extreme.

Head over to Taylor's blog to link up!

There is still time to enter in my Summer Fun Swap! Click here for details!


3 comments:

  1. I would love to go sky diving! The thought alone makes me get goose bumps! BUT thats exactly why I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your travel destination picks! Australia, Italy, and Greece are also on my list... the cliff diving or sky diving, however, is all you! :) Love your blog, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute blog!! I have always wanted to travel too :)

    ReplyDelete