Sunday, May 16, 2010

Getting to know you Sunday & A Lily Givaway!




The questions..

1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....?
Well I have Shoes that are more expensive then my clothes. But the most expensive clothing item I have in my closet is a dress that i bought last year to change into during my wedding.


2. Have you ever played a team sport?
Yes! I played Soccer for 2 years in middle school. Then I was a cheerleader in middle school and high school! And yes Cheerleading is a sport I don't care what people say!

3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be?
EWWW I hate bugs! But I would pick a butterfly because they are beautiful and can fly around place to place and smell pretty flowers!

4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned? (thanks Ian)
OK well I rarely burn but i did once because I was in a tropical place and forgot to put sunscreen on. My FEET! OUCH! That is the worst.

5. Are you happy?
Absolutely! I am happily married to my best friend. I have a job, and a house to come home to. I cannot complain at all! I know I do sometimes but there is always room for improvement.


6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them?
For me it makes me mad and annoyed when my kids use "text" when they talk or write. I often hear and see LOL, IDK, and so on.

7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere?
I wouldn't say that I love where I like but I do like where I live. I am a little to far away from family (17 hours in a car or a 3 hour plane ride) and I am too far from the beach (4 hours). Growing up in a coastal state I spent my summers at the beach. I miss that terribly. I couldn't live anywhere that is for sure. I am not a big city girl and I am not a country girl either.

8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full?
I don't really take any extreme measures. I space my eating out. During the week I try to stay healthy and eat less carbs and sugar. So that on the weekend If i have pizza it is ok.


if you want to play along.copy the questions..answer them..then go back to Mannland's blog and link up!*

On to the Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway!!!

Head over to How I met your father to enter and win a pair of these Lilly Flip Flops!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

There is still time to enter in my Summer Fun Swap! Click here for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment