Friday, May 21, 2010

Favorite Friday & another givaway!



This weeks Favorite Fridays Topic is Favorite Sex & the City Character! (Countdown to SATC2 officially begins: 1 week!)

Mine is......
Carrie!

1. I love her style and fashion sense, although not all the time do i agree with what she wears..she always seems to pull it off.
2. I love her personality. She is so kind hearted and such a strong person and friend.
P.S I am a huge fan of the outfit she is in, I would love to buy that white dress and sparkly Louboutin's but I don't have $1000 just laying around :(

I have to admit I haven't seen every episode of Sex and the City, but I have seen quite a few.

I am very excited about the second movie.

Head over to Jennie's blog to play and also enter in her 2nd amazing givaway which includes, a coach walet, lipgloss and nail polish!

Mention me if you heard about it from my blog! Good Luck!

Happy Friday, I can officially say that I have 3 days of school left!!! YAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. GREAT choice and I agree that is a fabulous outfit! Amazing picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie is my favorite :) I am 50% with her on her fashion sense. 1/2 the time I LOVE it and 1/2 the time i hate it.

    Im pretty excited for the premier..

    ReplyDelete