Saturday, May 15, 2010

Summer Swap and Saturday Plans!

My swap was featured at Swapdex!
For all you swap lovers head over there and check out all the swaps!

With that being said I am going to keep the swap open for another week. For everyone that emailed me already I will email you your partner today. For the new participants I will email you your partner next weekend 5/22!

Here are all the details:

Summer Fun Swap!

The dollar limit will be $25. You can use this limit and the answers to the questions and make a fun Summer "basket" for your partner!
How exciting would it be to get a new beach towel and pair of flip flops?
Or your favorite magazine and summer item!

All you have to do if you want to participate is email me with answers to the following questions along with your address.

What is your favorite color?
What is your favorite summer item?
What is your favorite magazine?
What is your shoe size(in case your partner want to get you flip flops)?
What is your favorite snack item?
Any other summer things that you like and want to share with your swap buddy!

I will try to pair you with someone close to you in range to help with shipping.

Email me @ jtobin1204@gmail.com if you want to participate.

Saturday Plans!
Today I did 3 classes at the gym this morning! Yes I know I am crazy. I took Step, then Pump, then Combat. Each class was 1 hour long.

This afternoon I have a graduation party to go to.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I love swaps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow 3 classes....you were a crazy working out woman! Bet you felt like a million bucks though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to enter!!! The summer swap!!!! Do I email you? and tell you all my info??? My email is marialanek@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete