Saturday, May 29, 2010

Style me Saturday!

I totally made up that title because
I felt like blogging about my favorite Summer Styles!

Favorite Shoes:
Flip flops: Reefs for the pool/beach and fun ones for day/night
Favorite bottoms:
plaid Shorts or skirts
Favorite Tops:
Tank tops is all I wear all summer long
Favorite dresses:
Any I love them and have so many!
Favorite bathing suit:
I have a bad bathing suit obsession probably as bad as i do shoes. I have i think 10 bathing suits currently.AHH I know Zach says I do not need anymore. I bought 3 new ones this year, here they are:

I have the one on the left not right!
These are some of my favorites from last year:


Pool or Beach cover-up:
Wraps that I bought in Aruba and Cancun and Terry PINK skirts!

What is your favorite Summer items??

2 comments: