Sunday, May 23, 2010

Getting to know you!

1. Do you have a Fetish?
Ok so i have no idea.....I guess I can say shoes..mainly sandals and flip flops.

2. Do you sing in the shower?
Nope but i love to sing in the car...lol

3. Who was your first crush?
Real person-I think it was a boy named Kyle he lived at the top of my street. I liked him when we were in the 5th grade.

Celebrity crush was Luke Perry from 90210
4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have?
Their ABS!! I love a man with nice stomach muscles and a tight chest with some biceps. Kinda what these guys look like.
But really the first thing that draws me to a guy is there eyes, thats what drew me into my hubby, he has beautiful blue eyes.

5. Do you sleep naked?
No not at all!

6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?
I don't know I guess pick a wedgie...lol i know thats gross


7. What is the first thing you do when you go online?
OK this is an easy one, usually go right on to facebook to check it out, or email, or blog! I love to see if i have comments. I know i am terrible at leaving comments on everyones blog so i shouldn't be mad when i don't have any, but i'll look at other peoples blog and they will have 20+ comments..Mann


8. Summer is...?
Flip flops, dresses, skirts, bathsuits, pool, beach, sunglasses, beach hair, sand, nice cold drinks, boats, friends, family and sooooo much fun!!!! Ohh and i forgot the best part....a nice golden tan!!!!!

To play head over to Mannlands blog and link up!

4 comments:

  1. Following you :) Be sure to stop by and check out my giveaway!!
    http://sasx3.blogspot.com/2010/05/super-awesome-giveaway_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your newest follower from Getting to Know YOU!!

    CrazySimpleLife

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Luke Perry....I had posters of him all over my room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your answers:0 yummy abs. I love Channing's abs... and you picked the best picture of them (that is She's the Man right?)

    I put the same answer down for fetish and what I do when no one is looking lol... Great minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete