Friday, May 28, 2010

No more School!



Schools out for Summer!!!
Yay me! I have the next 10 weeks off!!!! Well almost off. I applied to teach summer school and if I don't do that I will be teaching Kindercamp for a week in June. But other than that I am officially on vacation!!! YAY.

I just wanted to share some updates on the last couple days of school!

My kids and I had so much fun. Tuesday was Dance through the Decades day. Here is what i wore:

I was trying to look 80's! Then we had our class party and I wrote this for my class and read it to them:

This year has been one to remember, I will remember it always and forever

From the first day I walked in, as scared as I was

Yes that’s right a teacher can be scared just because.

Throughout this year we went through it all,

The good, the bad and together we did grow

Together as a family we became,

so fond of each other just the same

We had field day, and field trips just to name a few,

A push, A shove and a silly one or two.

Tiffany, Alexis, Shaunya & Janizsha you were all as sweet as sweet can be

A’Mya who says she is Minnie me

With Ava’ and Kaniya they are the 3 Musketeers

And Ashlee who cheers she always puts in her best effort

With Jordan F and Joshua R who have the best work ethics

Ben is quiet but smart just the same

Joshua Brown has improved since he came

Then there’s Lenval my Horton you are so smart and talented too

And Tyler you are amazing and I am so proud of you.

Jordan Kidd the fantastic drummer who shinned on stage just like the others

Cordell or should I say Chris Rock with your sense of humor and athletic ability I know that someday I will see you on TV.

Shimika & Jocelyn my two quiet girls!

Tarek & Brendon the class always complained because you both love to talk and act out the same all you wanted was some attention instead you just kept getting yourselves into detention.

Blake you loved to talk no matter where I moved you, you always found someone to talk too

Michael you are a brain, and care so much, about the grades you get, because you ask too much!

Johnathan my writer and bodyguard too, you tried to protect me when I was just protecting you!

And of course there’s Naterrious, I saved the best for last, Mr. too cool for school but guess what HE PASSED!!!

No more books, no more tests, no more cleaning out your desks! You have made it this far and you have succeed. I am so proud of each and every one of you for you are all that you have achieved!

Good luck next year wherever life may take you, always remember to believe in yourself and try your best and everything else will fall in to place as you lead your life to Success

Have a good summer!


Wednesday was the last day. We had 5th grade awards with the parents and whole grade level in the morning, then we hung out the rest of the day. All morning and throughout the day my kids did this to my white board:
I guess they loved me! :) Lol.

5 comments:

  1. Aww, what you wrote was so sweet! And I love the outfit you chose! Yay summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so nice what you wrote for them!! Hooray for being done though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are too cute for words! love your costume

    ReplyDelete
  4. here enjoy the life of with your partner while having honeymoon.it is Maldives vacations. This is the 1st step for your Maldives Holidays. With over 100 Maldives resorts suited for perfect Maldives Vacations for any holidays.
    thanks
    maldives holidays

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you wrote! I just finished my first year of teaching and it was in 5th grade too.

    Wonderful blog :)

    ReplyDelete