Wednesday, May 5, 2010

wedding Wednesday!

Wedding Wednesday

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with my blog and Wedding Wednesday topics. School the past 2 weeks was very hectic.

On to this weeks topic:

Bachelorette Party


For my bachelorette Party my Maid of honor, friends and I went to H2O a restaurant and bar in downtown Newport. It was so nice and soooo much fun!!! Here are some of the not so "bad" pictures.
above: Me and my mom
below: Me and my MOH!
Yummy funny cupcakes!
They decked me out in some pretty funny things
Me and my bridal party girls(minus 2 of them)
Me and my friend Stacey. She is getting married this year!
Hope you enjoyed!

Happy Cinco de Mayo Everyone!!!




6 comments:

  1. Just found you on Jen's Pearly Blogger! Super cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also found you through Jen's blog! Lovin' your blog! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute bloggy blog you have girlie! I found you from my frined Kim looking at the cute flops you sent your partner for the flip flop swap! Loved the bling....looks like she liked them too! :) They are linked over at Kimberly's Korner.... I think this swap has been soooo stinkin fun!

    Your Bachelorette party looks like it was lots of fun and you looked so cute....love it....

    xoxo
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I promise I can spell....I meant friend....

    Oh and I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete