Monday, May 10, 2010

Weekend Recap!

Friday: after school I stayed after for about 3 1/2 hours setting up for the 5th grade play. Zach came and helped set up the set design with me and a few other teachers. I made the props and backdrop for the play. This year we are doing Seussical the Musical! It is going to be great. Next friday is the actual performance. I have several students in the play, and the lead, Horton is my student!!! :)
Here are some pictures of the set and props that i did:

This is a tub that JoJo a who uses!
This is Horton's nest!
This is the Pillburry bush
The who stage!
A close up of my backdrop!

Saturday:
Morning I had my eye doctor's appointment! Good news, my eyes have not gotten worse! Yay and I got 2 free boxes of contacts through my insurance!! Then I was off to my friend's son's 1st birthday party. Here are some pictures from the birthday party


I also did some shopping at the gap. I got 2 pairs of jeans that were on sale and these cute capris!
Sunday: Zach was off and since we live in GA and both our mom's are in RI we couldn't spend the day with them :(
Instead we went to a movie and played mini golf!!
We went and saw the back-up plan starring Jennifer Lopez.
I enjoyed it, Zach not so much!
Then we went and played mini golf and YES I WON!!! With that being said I have completed another # on my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days. Beat Zach in a round of mini golf was number 93!!!

Hope you all enjoyed your weekends!!

5 comments:

  1. I agree with Krystal.. super cute capris! I need to go summer shopping pronto.. but there is something wrong with that when the weather is only 50 degrees, and my nose is running. I just don't feel like it! booO! ;)

    Congrats on beating him in mini golf! I am terrible at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fantastic weekend. That seuss musical sounds fun:)

    Sucks that you didnt get to spend time with your parents... but yay for beating him at minigolf. And lookk at you knocking off goals:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your props and backdrops looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What awesome backdrops for the play!

    I love that beating him was on your list!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete